The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will identify, qualify, and nurture sales prospects through email and outbound calling activities. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and will chase after aggressive goals. They must understand how to assess a company’s needs and organizational structure to cater specific outreach to each prospect, easily initiating relaxed yet informative phone conversations. This position is virtual, you will work remotely.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage an account based marketing approach to research high-value accounts and identify and contact members of the selection committee
- Manage a multi step follow-up process using lead nurturing software
- Use complex phone scripts and personalized emails to engage, educate and qualify prospects over time
- Schedule qualified appointments and demos for account executives that convert to opportunities, including confirmation and rescheduling as needed
- Provide constructive and data driven feedback on lead quality and conversion rates
- Ensure prospects flow successfully through the sales cycle by maintaining accurate records of activity and lead qualification information
- Make 100+ outreach attempts each week to further qualify leads generated from calling agents
- Research, find, contact, and qualify other prospects in the company who are on the selection committee
What you’ll need:
This position requires an ambitious self-starter who can effectively produce qualified appointments and meetings.
- Speak confidently with senior executives to learn about their business challenges
- Showcase professional verbal and written communication skills
- Understand and document prospect’s pain points and requirements while conveying value
- Show a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and meeting deliverables
- Innovate and proactively provide internal feedback to improve campaigns
- An understanding of IT software and technology (CRM, ERP, HR, communications, security, etc) preferred
- Familiarity with core sales tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, Google Suite, Linkedin, Microsoft Office) preferred
- Outbound or cold calling experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What you’ll get:
- Unlimited time off
- Aggressive 401(K) savings plan
- Competitive health insurance reimbursement plan
BlueWhale Research is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About BlueWhale Research
BlueWhale’s Demand Intelligence® solutions are used by Fortune 500 marketers and leading agencies to engage the right buyer at the right time, accelerating the sales cycle and increasing deal size. We have delivered over 2 million qualified sales leads to the biggest names in B2B technology. With team members located in London, Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we are singularly focused on delivering marketing services that drive added revenue for our customers.
We have a company culture and workplace community based upon the following values:
- Be honorable
- Be authentic
- Be humble
- Be innovative
We welcome and expect everyone to make these values their own, add their unique contribution to our culture and community, and share the benefits of our ongoing success.