The Client Services Manager will manage campaign planning, execution, and delivery for assigned lead generation campaigns. This role will be responsible for ensuring efficient campaign operations and coordinating all materials and client communication.
What you’ll need:
- Facilitate proper handoff for new campaigns with Sales
- Manage project timelines during implementation and planning, collaborating with team members to hit scheduled milestones
- Coordinate all campaign setup, API integrations, calling plans, scripts, etc
- Serve as the main point of contact for all client communications, manage regular client updates, and facilitate kickoff calls and progress reports
- Ensure campaign goals are met by monitoring internal metrics, performing routine analysis, and proactively striving for continuous improvement
- Maintain all internal reporting used to track performance, billing, etc
- Ensure lead quality through review of call recordings and notes
What you’ll need:
- Two to four years of relevant experience in lead generation
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Analytical thinking to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Strong customer relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Proven success partnering across departments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What you’ll get:
- Unlimited time off
- Aggressive 401(K) savings plan
- Competitive health insurance reimbursement plan
- Office perks include unlimited snacks and company lunches
BlueWhale Research is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About BlueWhale Research
BlueWhale’s Demand Intelligence® solutions are used by Fortune 500 marketers and leading agencies to engage the right buyer at the right time, accelerating the sales cycle and increasing deal size. We have delivered over 2 million qualified sales leads to the biggest names in B2B technology. With team members located London, Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we are singularly focused on delivering marketing services that drive added revenue for our customers.
We are creating a company culture and workplace community based upon the following values:
- Be honorable
- Be authentic
- Be humble
- Be innovative
We welcome and expect everyone to make these values their own, add their unique contribution to our culture and community, and share the benefits of our ongoing success.