The candidate for this position will excel at creating, closing, and managing new opportunities from B2B media agencies and B2B technology and software companies in the territory west of Austin, TX. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with new customers.
What you’ll do:
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and have the ability to educate prospects properly so that they become customers
What you’ll need:
- 5-7 years’ quota carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of sales and marketing in the B2B tech industry
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
What you’ll get:
- Unlimited time off
- Aggressive 401(K) savings plan
- Competitive health insurance reimbursement plan
BlueWhale Research is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About BlueWhale Research
BlueWhale’s Demand Intelligence® solutions are used by Fortune 500 marketers and leading agencies to engage the right buyer at the right time, accelerating the sales cycle and increasing deal size. We have delivered over 2 million qualified sales leads to the biggest names in B2B technology. With team members located in London, Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we are singularly focused on delivering marketing services that drive added revenue for our customers.
We have a company culture and workplace community based upon the following values:
- Be honorable
- Be authentic
- Be humble
- Be innovative
We welcome and expect everyone to make these values their own, add their unique contribution to our culture and community, and share the benefits of our ongoing success.